Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Casting Type:||280*280~350*350 Casting Speed:1.5m/min~0.8m/min||Weight:||Customized Dimension|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Application:||Steel Casting Industry|
Billet caster continuous Casting is the process whereby molten steel is solidified into a "semi-finished" billet, bloom, or slab for
subsequent rolling in the finishing mills. Prior to the introduction of Continuous Casting in the 1950s, steel was poured into stationary molds to form "ingots". Since then, "continuous casting" has evolved to achieve improved yield, quality,
productivity and cost efficiency.
1. Easy Operate, Minimum maintenance & down time
2. Specially hardened material for longer service life > 8 hrs /day
3. Innovative design, low power consumption
4. Heavy duty perform under harsh working condition.
5. OEM, World class Continuous Casting machine and foundry machinery
6. High productivity & optimum quality
Q : Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are manufacturer.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A:Generally it is 30 days, it is according to quantity requires.
Q: What is the term of payment?
A: Payment <=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment >=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance, balance before shipment.
Q:Do you have any Oversea Project?
A: Yes, we have service over 20 countries for their Plant set up Project.
If you are interested in this equipment, please don't hesitate to contact us!
If the machine is not suitable for your plant, please e-mail us the following information::
1. What’s the quality standard of billet do you want to casting? Is it common carbon steel or low carbon steel?
2. What’s the billet size and length?
3. Do you have melting furnace? If yes, how many tons of furnace with how many quantity?
4. What’s the capacity per hour?
According to your information, we will offer high efficiency design and best price for it.
Contact Person: wang